Friday 28 October 2011

Top 17 Cartoon Skins for ICQ


My wife asked me to download some cartoon skins for ICQ as she was unable to find any. I would like to share with you all some of the cool cartoon skins which I found after an hour of intensive search. Enjoy !
Riding the Hundred Acre Wood River
Riding the Hundred Acre Wood River Picture
Return To Pooh Corner
Return To Pooh Corner Picture
Springtime at Mickey s and Minnie s Place
Springtime at Mickey s and Minnie s Place Picture
Love Is A Song
Love Is A Song Picture
A Minnie Mouse Workout
A Minnie Mouse Workout Picture
Mickey Sledding
Mickey Sledding Picture
A Disney Christmas ICQ
A Disney Christmas ICQ Picture
Cinderella
Cinderella Picture
Plutos ICQ
Plutos ICQ Picture
Goofy ICQ
Goofy ICQ Picture
Lady and The Tramp
Lady and The Tramp Picture
Tarzan
Tarzan Picture
My Mickey Mouse icq
My Mickey Mouse icq Picture
Fantasia 2000
Fantasia 2000 Picture
Mickey Weightlifter
Mickey Weightlifter Picture
Bambi
Bambi Picture
When You Wish Upon A Star
When You Wish Upon A Star Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment